Thursday, July 24, 2014

Christmas in July!

Well it's July 24th and you know what that means!  It's only 5 more months until Christmas! I know I know! I shouldn't bring it up since this past winter was so COLD and we should be thinking beaches, picnics and backyard BBQs! BUT I know there are a few people out there that have already started their Christmas shopping and planning. I'm not one of them by the way. I tend to procrastinate a little even though every year I say I'll start early.

Here are some of my favorite designs from fellow Zazzle Designers. All the printing and shipping is done directly through Zazzle and 100% guaranteed satisfaction.

Photo Holiday Greeting Card | Black Chalkboard by Plush Paper
Elegant Snowflakes Photocard by Jinaiji
Elegant Holly Christmas Typography Photocard by Squirrel Hugger

Naughty is the New Nice! by La Bella Rue
Elegant Modern Chalkboard Christmas Photo Card by Jujulili
Crafty Christmas Holiday Photo Card by Berry Berry Sweet

Simply Believe Holiday Photo Card by Monogram Gallery

Elegant Snowflakes Full Photo Card by La Bella Rue




No comments:

Post a Comment