Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Enchanted Forest Wedding

So I just saw the movie Maleficent staring Angelina Jolie and I must have watched it 10 times since. As a small child I have always loved the magical and mystical fairytales and what a better theme to have for your wedding day. I can only imagine the excitement an event planner would have creating this enchanted forest. Brides today are really thinking outside the box and I'm seeing less and less of the old traditional. I love this about the couples today! They are making their wedding day stand out and personal to them. 

I have to share a few photos I just love from Sean Parker and Alexandra Lenas’ 2013 Enchanted Forest Wedding. Photo credits to Vanity Fair

 

If I were to plan a wedding for this theme I would have a hard time trying to pick an invitation. Keeping with the same feel of this theme here are some wedding invitations that I think you will be happy with.  There are several from Zazzle designer Jinaiji as she really captures this exact feel. However I have several from other designers too.


Zazzle's Wedding Stationery designer Jinaji has a way of capturing the mystical feel right to the paper. You would almost think you could step right into the design. Here are several designs from Jinaji.

Forest Rustic Wedding Invitations
Forest Rustic Wedding Invitations by jinaiji



Some great designs by Zazzle Designer's Nature Prints, Rustic Country Wedding, and Bridal Heaven.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment