Wednesday, December 14, 2016

My FIRST set of Adobe Photoshop Brushes

I've always wanted to create my own Photoshop Brushes but just never sat down and dedicated time to creating them.  In my last blog posted on December 5th about new Vector Art I created and now selling on Creative Market (Creative Market: Winter Foliage Vector Artwork) and thought this perfect for my first set of Photoshop Brushes! 98 Photoshop Brushes in .abr format are now for sale on Creative Market for only $8.00.

Have fun creating your own Holiday cards and invitations with Festive Winter Branches! These fun braches are also great for the Scrapbookers out there. Add a fun digital wood background, your favorite family photo and add colorful festive branches! The new craze is Digital Scrapbooking (or digi-scrapping) :)


To purchase ($8.00) and download CLICK HERE

Creative Market Winter Branches Photoshop Brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment